Comment a book that has been read and it has clear signs of wear no missing pages but there may be creasing or tearing pages and minimal pencil underlining of text. Tom mes dense study of miike ends up being too much of a good thing while its packed with tons of good information and insights from the filmmaker himself the comprehensive overview and analysis of miikes films spends too much time on their similarities. Agitator the cinema of takashi miike the groundbreaking book by tom mes he has been praised and reviled hyped and ignored lauded and censored but rarely have the films of takashi miike been properly studied. Agitator thecinemaoftakashi miike by tom mes foreword by makoto shinozaki afterword by shinya tsukamoto des and layout by martin mes addiiional photography by paul posse
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.