Birds are the natural hosts for avian influenza viruses after an outbreak of ah5n1 virus in 1997 in poultry in hong kong sar china since 2003 this avian and other influenza viruses have spread from asia to europe and africa in 2013 human infections with the influenza ah7n9 virus were reported in china. Avian influenza definition is highly variable influenza a of birds caused by any of the subtypes of the causative orthomyxovirus of which some strains have been or may be transmitted to other vertebrates including humans especially after undergoing mutation called also avian flu how to use avian influenza in a sentence. Avian influenza refers to the disease caused by infection with avian bird influenza flu type a viruses these viruses occur naturally among wild aquatic birds worldwide and can infect domestic poultry and other bird and animal species
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.