The bovine genome database supports the efforts of bovine genomics researchers by providing data mining genome navigation and annotation tools for the bovine reference genome based on the hereford cow l1 dominette 01449. Bovine genomics is the first book to bring together and synthesize the information learned through the bovine genome sequencing project and look at its practical application to cattle and dairy production. Bovine genomics consists of 15 chapters edited by james womack with contributions from a diverse unique and distinguished group of scientists james womack is a member of the national academy of sciences usa and a recipient of several prestigious international awards including the ciba and wolf
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.