Module 2 developing a rural community health program it is important to review the evidence base when developing a rural community health program it may be possible to implement or adapt an existing evidence based or promising program model that has been shown to be effective in other rural communities. Unpublished 1978 paper prepared for the 2nd international congress of the world federation of public health associations and the 69th annual conference of the canadian public health association halifax nova scotia canada may 23 26 1978 23 p. Icee eye health education icee thanks to funding from the rural health continuing education grants is developing and delivering a range of in services on eye and vision topics to primary health care staff working in rural and remote northern territory locations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.