Epidemiology in country practice is a book by william pickles 1885 1969 a rural general practitioner gp physician in wensleydale north yorkshire england first published in 1939. Epidemiology in country practice presents the development of the catarrhal jaundice and myalgia it discusses the epidemiological and clinical observations of country doctors. Full text full text is available as a scanned copy of the original print version get a printable copy pdf file of the complete article 10m or click on a page image below to browse page by page. Zum hauptinhalt wechseln prime entdecken bucher. Zum hauptinhalt wechseln prime entdecken bucher
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.