Recent entries to the literature have debunked that myth 12 and a text on the subject of feline orthopedics has underlined the many ways in which orthopedic considerations in the cat differ significantly from those in the dog . Feline orthopedics has numerous shortcomings however ranging from relatively minor typographical errors the dose for hydromorphone in the cat is listed on p 35 as 05 01 mg kg and should be 005 01 mg kg to more major errors and omissions. Feline orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal disease is the first book dedicated specifically to treating cats with disorders in this specific area the practice of feline orthopedic surgery and traumatology has developed to a great extent over the last
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.