View more rural hospitals rural hospitals are an integral part of the rural healthcare system because of their significant contributions to overall community well being they are a critical component of communities across rural america. Distribution of hospitals the distribution of rural and urban hospitals by state varies widely the district of columbia new jersey and rhode island are classified as completely urban and have no rural hospitals. The rural general hospital is a concept that has been pioneered in the national health service in scotland a rural general hospital is a small hospital similar to a district general hospital but where a specific model of training and staffing allows provision of specific healthcare services to a population in area which is remote and rural
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.