Chris fox ceo of avantas a leading provider of strategic labor management technology services and strategies for the healthcare industry based in omaha nebr said while retention and recruitment of quality staff and maintaining necessary resources at rural hospitals can be challenging small hospitals can band together to save on costs and resources. Top 4 rural hospital challenges with revenue cycle management physician shortages and higher uninsured rates are among the top issues rural hospitals face with improving revenue cycle management strategies. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study. Although all hospitals are affected by declining reimbursements looming meaningful use requirements and physician shortages rural hospitals are often hit the hardest
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.