Read download medical record and index systems for community practice the rural health center development series online pdf get now https foryoufile343. Synnopsis none author robert joseph sullivan language english grade level 1 3 product dimensions 86 x 07 x 92 inches shipping weight 158. Abstract in this paper we describe the planning development and overall impact of electronic medical records emrs on dryden family medicine dfm a rural family practice in dryden new york. We performed a cost benefit study to analyze the financial effects of electronic medical record systems in ambulatory primary care settings from the perspective of the health care organization the reference strategy for comparisons was the traditional paper based medical record the estimated net benefit from using an electronic medical record for a 5 year period was 86400 per provider
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.