View more health information technology in rural healthcare health information technology hit has the ability to improve the quality safety effectiveness and delivery of healthcare services in rural communities. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study. Rural india faces a severe technology deficit while there are other serious shortages power water health facilities roads etc these are known and recognised however the role of technology in solving these and other problems is but barely acknowledged. More information on forhp programs focused on increasing rural communities access to care telehealth programs forhp resources and funded programs for the promotion of health care delivery education and health information services through telehealth technologies
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.