After 1825 cotswold breeders started to select sheep for larger size a part of which the breed had lost and for heavier fleeces the cotswold in the united states and canada the first cotswold imported into the united states of which there is a record was brought over in 1832. Cotswold sheep typically have wooly legs originally from the gloucestershire hills in england the cotswold is one of the oldest sheep breeds in the world during the middle ages cotswold wool was a major export in england contributing to the nations substantial wealth. The cotswold sheep group was established in 1981 and is run by farmers for farmers they are a group of professional farmers who are all farming within the cotswold hills area of outstanding natural beauty anob
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.