Lop eared rabbits are easily recognizable due to their large floppy ears the american rabbit breeders association currently accepts five varieties and new lop eared rabbit breeds are constantly being bred. Any rabbit whose ears lop down the side of his head rather than pointing up is a lop there are around 19 different breeds of lops each with different sizes and characteristics english lops and miniature lops known as holland lops in the us are popular as pets. This breed was recognized by netherlands governing rabbit council in 1964 and by the american rabbit breeders association by 1976 the holland lop is a dwarf rabbit which means it should weigh about 4 lbs once fully grown overall description the holland lop is a dwarf rabbit which means it should weigh about 4 lbs once fully grown
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.