Through the ages in palestinian archaeology an introductory handbook 1st edition by walter e rast author. The public s continuing fascination with near eastern archaeology has often been frustrated by highly technical and specialized studies this volume masterfully rectifies that situation. Get this from a library through the ages in palestinian archaeology an introductory handbook walter e rast. Leader 00965nam a22003011a 4500 001 346384 008 920827s1992 pauab bf 001 0 eng 010 a 92033156 020 a 1563380552 c 1595 035. Here in concise and readable form is a comprehensive introduction to palestinian archaeology the region encompassed by the state of israel the west bank and the hashemite kingdom of j this volume masterfully rectifies that situation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.